Friday, March 21, 2008

Heidi Montags Music Video

Heidi Montag has an amazing voice and her music video speaks for itself!
May I just say if I ever needed a music video done, I'd call up Heidi and her insane looking boyfriend Spencer to direct/choreograph it for me. I wonder why he looks so insane...
Oh wait, I would too if I had to listen to her voice all the time! He's just cringing from the sound of her (HIGHER) vocals. Anyway more on her choreography I love the hand motions she made, it was like she was a new born baby spreading her LARGE fingers out, reaching for something...who knows what? Maybe her VOICE (that isn't there) that explains the brain dead look on her face. It was amazing how she captured the new born baby and the brain dead at the same time, that's pure talent!










I think she needs to give up on this dream of hers it's to bad we have to live through her dream, cause really it's a nightmare for us. Frankly she should go back to the (script) Hills. And as for Spencer go be weird and insane looking somewhere else. And GIVE IT UP! Your little puppet Heidi is no way a future Madonna, she's more like a future Anna Nicole or a girl version of William Hung.

Love, Critically Sassy



Go ahead and see for yourself...

No comments: